Tuesday, 23 April 2013

                  TESTIMONIES

SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY WITHOUT OPERATION - My name is Sister Abigail, two months ago in September 2009 when I went to the hospital in Abuja - Nigeria, the doctor and nurses said I was going to delivered through operation but I rejected it immediately claiming that the God of Pastor Winners Kelechi will deliver my baby safely. And to our greatest surprise, few minutes after the pastor prayed for me through the phone, my baby was delivered without operation

FINANCIAL FAVOR THROUGH PROPHETIC DECLARATION - My name is Bro. Sunday and a member of Kings Covenant Church. During our 21 days prayer programme in February 2010, the man of God said somebody was going to receive financial favor he did not bargain for. Few days after the programme, one of my in laws call that he has paid 11 million naira which is equivalent of $65000 into my bank account. When I got to the bank, it was confirm and I am still surprise till today because that man has never called me before. To God be the Glory

HEALED OF HIV - My name is Sister Victoria, Some few months ago in March 2010, I was feeling somehow in my body and I had to rushed to the hospital for check up. The doctor confirmed that I was H.I.V positive. At that moment I was confused thinking that my life has come to an end, but the Pastor Winners Kelechi prayed for me and also prayed for a bottle of water for me to drink. After that prayers, he asked me to go for another check up which I did and the result came out that I am negative. To God be all the glory

DIVINE FAVOR - My name is Ogu, few months ago in the month of February 2010, my brother called from Saudi Arabia that he was arrested. And I came to Pastor Winners Kelechi for prayers, during the prayers, he said that my brother will be released within 3 days and myself will get a surprise contract within 14 days. To God be the glory because my brother was released and I won a contract worth over 10 million naira which is equivalent of $63000 without stress 


For Prayers, Get in touch with Prophet Winners Kelechi, a man God called into the prophetic, deliverance, healing and prosperity teaching ministry. Call 234-8055336173 or Email: kelechiwinners@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment